Do I look better as a blonde or brunette *(Pics)*?

I've always preferred myself to be a blonde but my bf has seen pictures of me as a brunette and is convinced I need to go brunette again.

What do you guys think? Do I look better blonde or brunette?

Brunette:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

Blonde:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

• Brunette
  • Blonde

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely gorgeous with both Blonde and Brown hair. See me, personally I think you should stick with the Blonde, but then again I am blondelover lol! I could never pull off a full head of blonde hair, just highlights, but I look terrible with all over blonde, so I live vicariously through girls that can pull off blonde hair lol. Either way though you are gorgeous! But I think you should go with blonde it brings out your eye color! :)

What Guys Said 40

• You look beautiful either way. I recommend using whatever color YOU like. If you feel better about how you look when you're a blonde then that's who you should be. It is nice to change things up every once in a while though.

• I LOVE brunettes, like they are my absolutel favorite. With you though, you look best as a blonde, it really makes your eyes pop in a great way, and brightens up your pretty face! You look great either way though :)

• Both look good...as far as which is better, that's totally subjective. So my advice would be to switch things up and have fun with both. Rock blonde during the summer and brunette the rest of the year...that type of thing. If you're dating then I think switching things up like that is fun/interesting for a guy...as guys we tend to get bored easily whether we realize it or say anything or not.

• I can't fucking decide! O_O

• You should try your hand at being a model girl. You're quite photogenic.

• I prefer the blonde hair, but you still look stunning with brunette hair, too

• I picked blonde because it accentuates your eyes. Brunette is also alright, as it gives you more of a mysterious look, but the blonde combination is far more memorable.

• I think you look great both ways but it's hard to tell because the blonde pics are better lit. The brunette pics are darker and less quality at least on my phone lol

• no they are worse quality. the brunette ones i think were webcam and the blonde ones were taken with a dslr camera :P

• thank you

• you're welcome.

• Brunette all the way.

• You're incredibly attractive either way! I'd say blonde, no brown! No, blonde! Ah I can't decide! It's your choice but know you look amazing regardless of your hair colour. :)

• I'd say go blue your hair and eyes will match what else you need from life lol your life is complete :p

• I say blonde.

• Brunette all the way for me.

Your eyes are amazing and you have great hair so either way you are going to be very pretty - but I like the brunette look better for me. It looks more natural and I find it intoxicatingly seductive.

• Option C. I'm gay so I vote neither

haha jk, but really you look better blonde and I don't even like blondes that much.

• I say blonde. I don't know if it's because your eyes look amazing with blonde hair or because the pictures are more HD lol

• true enough. the ones where im blonde were shot on a dslr so its much higher quality lol

• I prefer blonde but brunette is ok.

• A difficult one because on the whole I prefer brunettes, but you made a blonde lover out of me girl. Sexy!

• those big blue eyes go good with that blonde hair , blonde also looks more youthful and playfully on you where the bruentte seems older more serious

• I's brunette for me. But then again I've always been biased towards that hair color.

• I'll take them all! How much for everything?

• If the pictures are really you.You look gorgeous with Blond hair you adorable

• Bloooonnddeeee

• Definitely blonde.

• Personally, I like the 3rd picture.. Dirty blonde mix looks good.

• You are very beautiful, but in my opinion you are more so when you are a brunette :)

• brunette but it just depends on the person. one guy will prefer brunette and another will prefer blonde. it just depends on the person but i prefer you brunette

• Blonde with a nice hint of pink...Trust me if you do that you would be thanking me everyday

• Brunette, definitely.

• Both look nice , but im partial too blonde

• Blonde no question!

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 10