What do you think of this hairstyle? (Flame style)?

This is a question for everybody. What do you think is it too much. And if you saw a person with a hair like this what would your first thought be?
Tnx love ya

followpics.co/.../

• HOT
  • Meh
  • Too attention seaking
  • Just ewww omg gross

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on paper but it's a pain in the ass to maintain. i haven't had that particular hairstyle (red hair + yellow ombre) but I have had bright red hair. I didn't even wash my hair too often but still, most of the color bled out in the shower within 2 weeks, leaving my hair looking kinda pink/orange. It was hideous, and it got pretty damaged over time because I had to dye it 2-3 times every month. It looked awesome when it was freshly dyed, but the awesomeness decreased noticeably after every single shower. I gave up on it after 2½ months. It's just too much effort.
    So yeah, I think it looks awesome. But in the long run, it doesn't unless you have the time and the patience to keep the color looking good every single week.

What Guys Said 8

• I like the style but the color is too bright, flashy and clearly not natural... I guess I do prefer more natural hair colors

• I love the way that looks but honestly when looking for a girl. I'd rather someone with a more natural looking hairstyle. Even a natural looking ombré That would be even better.

• Very sexy, for sure!

• I love it. The waves look beautiful.

• Do not like the hair color but the style is Hot

• That's awesome

• Sexy as Fuck imo. I love girls with dyed hair personally. Go for it!

• think it looks awesome, should totally do it

What Girls Said 12

• I like it a lot.

If you have the "I don't care what you think attitude" then it will go well with you.

• It depends who's wearing it. if you can pull it off, its pretty awesome!

• It's alright. It's a bit too bright for my taste though.

• Love it gurrrl!

• These are actually colours that I was considering going while my hair was long, but I opted to cut it off! I love these colours, and ombre is still trending. My first thought would probably be "That's some cool hair."

• I really like it if you can make it like the model. But be warned, if you are just going to put the effort in for the first two days and then be half arsed with it by scrunching it up in a bun or not style it in general, I can guarantee you that it will look ratchet and it would make me tick the "just eew omg gross" button. This hairstyle requires a LOT of maintenance and money to keep it looking chic. Don't go there if you aren't going to make it nice looking every single day.

• I agree with this actually. When I got my fohawk I realized it only looks good when I keep it up and maintain it everyday. Otherwise it looks dumb. Maybe you should get chessqueen's hair. It looks pretty nice and it's long

• Even my hair needs maintaining. I always ensure that I put the effort in every day to maintain it. It is a pain but the results are worth it.

• A little too bright/extreme for my liking. Also, it'll be quite damaging and difficult to maintain (red fades pretty quickly).

• I gotta be honest, I think ombre anything is a hot mess.

• I just don't like it.

• The color is pretty. I don't think just anyone could pull it off though.

• Its awesome ;) I think that colour is great!

• I love the hairstyle itself but it depends who wearing it, cause not everyone can rock such a sexy hair color.