Which do you prefer; short sleeve or long sleeve jerseys for a volleyball match?

I am a freshman in high school (almost a sophomore) and I made the boys JV volleyball team this spring. It was awesome and I had a great season. Just wondering which kind of jersey people like better.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely long sleeve. I played volleyball. My first year we just had short sleeved cotton jerseys but my other three years the school upgraded our uniforms to spandex long sleeved jersey's and I liked them better. They were more comfortable for me. I felt like I had more control of my arm movements and I just liked the tighter fit better.

Of course, my school did not have a men's volleyball team so I'm not sure which type men would prefer more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• For girls i definitely Prefer long sleeves. I've been playing for about 4 years now, and you learn what you like and don't like. Something i've never seen though is guys wear long sleeve volleyball jerseys' so I would either stick with short sleeves or just go sleeve less

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1