What do you girls prefer when it comes to facail hair?

Question above, thanks you if you answer and feel free to comment.

• stubble
  • babyface smooth
  • beard

Most Helpful Girl

• Stubble. Because it's hot haha.

But i've always wanted to know how it'd feel like to be kissed by someone with stubble, would it hurt? xD

What Girls Said 9

• Not into mustaches. Love clean cut beards or the chin strap look, so sexy. My bf can't get his to connect :(

• I like the look of stubble quite a bit, however there's a fine line between hot stubble and sandpaper face.

• None, I like smooth faces.

• I like beards BUT when your kissing it can often hurt the girls mouth if you have a beard or some stubble. Jus a warning lol

• Facial. ****
    I like beards

• Im being honest I don't like a man with a beard or stubble... just babyface smooth

• Clean shaven

• Most of the time i absolutely cannot stand any form of facial hair. That having been said, some males do look extremely attractive with stubble, however when it comes to possible partners I'm not a fan.

• It honestly depends on the guy. I like facial hair, but you have to have the bone structure to pull it off. But if you think it will look good, go for it!

What Guys Said 0