What kind of bed do girls like a guy to have?

I want to get a new bed and want to know what kind of bed , color, style, etc. a girl digs for a potential bf or lover to have. It would probably be best to include a link of beds that are good for guys or masculine. Description would not really help me much so if you can find a link and post it so I can see what kind of bed to buy. Thanks

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• All I know is the bigger the better so we're not squished

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Queen size. you don't need a bed frame, on the floor is fine.

You could have whatever, but when I picture a perfect sex bed that's what cones to mind :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a bed that's comfortable. Style doesn't really matter as long as two people can sleep in it.& just go with your favorite color for the sheets and pillows. As along as it's one of those beds you never wanna get out off you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything soft and comfortable, not bothered about style as long as it's not tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • A big comfy one that has lots of pillows.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bigger the better :)

I like when everything (sheets) is white and as long as its clean its alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • King sized with clean linens. Not in a room next to his parents ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • One that doesn't creak xD

0|0
    0|0
  • -king size
    -lots of pillows
    -super comfy
    I see way to many guys with blue or sporty comforters go for white with a dark frame.

http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/8/6/9/kinopoisk.ru-Shia-LaBeouf-869895.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatevs. Just keep the sheets clean and your room smelling nice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bed? Dude, get a bed you like. A headboard with rungs is good if you are tying people up

1|1
    0|0