Girls - What do you think of this Hairstyle?

Here is a pic of Shia. I look VERY VERY similar to him, and have his hair type, just a bit wavier/curlier.

I always see guys sporting buzz cuts, and it seems like this style is nearly gone.

http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/8/6/9/kinopoisk.ru-Shia-LaBeouf-869895.jpg

And does wavy/curly hair look good at that length/a bit long (Not the the point where it's past the ears), or is it better short?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I sort of like it. Though it is a bit self-important. Somehow knowing that a dude spent copious amounts of time styling his hair with gel a la metrosexual is quite a turn-off.

• Yes I like it, and it would probably look a lot better with wavy/curly hair. His looks too spiky.
    I prefer when guys wear their hair moderately long (around the ears). Some guys look good with buzz cuts but I definitely prefer hair over a shaved/super short hairstyle.

• That would look really nice on you

• i like it. I knew this Cuban guy who had curly hair and he kept his hair about that long, and it looked really nice.

• Shia is awesome and I love the haircut

• The hair in the picture is cute.

• Well he's hot that hair fits him very well so if you say your similar in appearance yes but they wavy hair might take away from the over all look. It's hard to say specifically though without actually knowing how curly and wavy your hair is.

• really good. but then again i love shia so i think i would like anything he wore.. but i prefer longer hair

• It's alright, not my favorite but not horrible

• yes i like it

• probably won't work with wavy hair

What Guys Said 0