Is it cute to wear a denim jacket and denim jeans in the same outfit?

I bought this jean jacket and I was trying to plan an outfit for Saturday when I hang out with my friends.. I put on a chevron shirt and tried the denim jacket on. I plan on wearing blue skinny jeans. I think looks cute, but is it tacky at all? I have no clue what shoes to pair it with. I look forward to hearing some opinions! (: xo
Ps- please refer to my profile pic, I only uploaded it for the use of this question!! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• It's much more interstng to pair the denim with something more colorful or a contrasting style, such as a Lolita skirt or something like that.

• Actually looks pretty good in that pic. Don't normally suggest d on d. Definitely matters what part of the world you're in as cultural tastes vary.

What Girls Said 3

• That particular ensemble in your profile picture seems to look okay :)
    However usually denim on denim doesn't look right because it's just too much denim.

• I feel like it is too much denim, try wearing corduroy pants instead.

• Very cute outfit, but I would go with black skinny pants and boots maybe, or a sexy heel or flats