Do you like a men in a suit (class) or street fashion (swag)?

What do you find more appealing? Class or 'swag'?
I think there's nothing better than a gentleman in a suit!

• Class
  • Swag
  • Both
  • Doesn't Matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Please class wins out every time a suit yells confidence and success, maturity it says I am a man I could never get into street fashion or whatever the hell you call letting your pants hand down to your ass and wearing your hat on sideways. Give me a fine suit and a good classic fedora my watch, ring and a cigar for class or for the more casual look fitted jeans a brown leather belt a nice shirt and my tweed Irish cap and my pipe and some 1937 old spice original cologne for both attires.

What Girls Said 14

• Between the two? The suit. But I'll take me a good old legitimate cattle roping cowboy over either of them :p

• Every man I have seen in a suit looks strikingly good!

• If a guy I know says "swag" he is out of the game for sure

• I have swag. Thats the way i choose to dress. If you dont like what clothes i have on, then so what. I look good naked because im an athlete, so thats all that matters. And I got a 3.6 College GPA, so im probably smarter than you also. In fact, I think your out of the game actually.

• LOL yeah exactly

• Im in engineering what you talking about my GPA being "aight"? get out of here with your wack psychology degree.

• Men with class all the way

• I like my guy in jeans (not skinny) and a football top. Or any other normal t shirt or a button up shirt. Always looks lovely and approachable.
    Not swaggy... swaggy guys are just gross. Hate guys in beanie hats too.

but, suit would definitely win... though jeans and shirt is kinda cute

• Didn't the term SWAG come from gay party posters meaning Secretly We Are Gay

• Class,,,,, but then it doesn't matter

• Both can be nice but a suit is the best a guy can wear.

• Both can be great, but if I had to choose 1 I'd say a guy in a nice suit is hard to resist :D

• I wouldn't say suit, I'd say a vest. but i choose suit over swag

• I think men in suits are SOOOOO sexy.
    Do I always want to see him in a suit, of course not.
    Sometimes, jeans and a nice shirt or even a t-shirt is sexy... but I do love watching a man take off a suit, whew!

• I like men who dress like lawyers or business men on Wall Street. Ah go to New York City. They're so hot

• Swag is for teens and class is for men

• Suit cuz they look more attractive :D

What Guys Said 6

• Suits are awesome. - Barney Stinson

• Suits for...the...win!

• Most female outside of high school prefer a guy in a suit. :)

• Blue jeans. If I want to dress up then blue jeans without holes.

• Lol I wear suits sometimes but if I'm not out I just wear my basketball shorts and a dry fit shirt. Who cares about swag? Just wear whatever the hell you're comfortable in.

• True you can't always wear a suit not unless we go back to the early 1900s since wearing a suit everywhere was the normal back then.

• Lmao swag Hahahaha.

When going out to places like a formal party or a concert, I dress with class. When going to a kickback or just hanging out with friends, style and sophistication does the job :)