What do certain Bra color and style?

Is there anything special about why certain women wear a specific bra color / style?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I love peace bras with black lace over it. It loosks like you're just wearing the lace I think those are so sexy. Other than that I pick ones that plunge enough so they won't show if I wear a low cut shirt, skin toned ones for white or slightly see through tops, and just general greys and whites. I avoids ones with beads or things sewn on the cups because it shows through the fabric of a shirt.

• I usually go for comfort when buying a bra, but I'll also see whether it goes well with the outfit (whether it can be noticeable or not).

• I read that white is for wedding nights, especially if u choose to loose virginity on wedding night.

Then there's red which is for raw sex
    and black that's kinda sexy as well

otherwise- wear what's comfy or what u like the look of of course:)

• It's honestly mainly for our own satisfaction, but occasionally a bra just for seeing guys is bought.

What Guys Said 1

• Mia Hamm style.