Girls, What type of jeans to you like on a guy?

Baggy ones or ones that are a little tight. By a little tight I mean like enough to show the shape of the guys ass and legs a little but not so tight they are like girls jeans. Or do you prefer another kind what is sexist jeans a guy can wear in your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, not too baggy but make yourself a little tight to show your shape. I personally would prefer it in a classy colour nothing extravagant, unless you want to attract even more glances!

• Yeah I current wear these jeans that are a bit tight like girls jeans. They show the shape of my legs and ass. It looked like I have caught three women with their eyes on my ass (I think) and it feel so good and turned me on greatly. I am trying to get more women to check me out down there. I want to try and get women turned and a little hot and bothered sexually, maybe thinking about dirty things they want to do with me. So what colours, styles would you say are mostly likely to get women hot and bothered, kinda turned on and horny?

• Doesn't really matter that much to me :)

• Well-fitted jeans that aren't too tight or baggy.

• Yeah mine are not baggy but they are not too tight either. The show the shape of my ass and legs.

• Well fitted dark jeans

• Ones that are a little tighter, but not to the point where they're like skinny jeans. Don't like the baggy look, it makes guys look kinda fat. The baggy look also just reminds me of wannabe rappers...

• Yeah the ones I like are a little tight, give my ass some shape and my legs to LOL

• I walked past one woman with the on and saw her staring, then I was standing and turned around and this other girl was acting suspicious and I was think is she checking me out and then I saw a third woman with eyes looking down at a bout my ass level I think, she look up strait away when she knew I saw her.

What Guys Said 0