Do you prefer a woman who is pencil thin or thick?

i am 5"5 and weigh between 160 and 170. I am pretty but when it comes to my body I feel very self conscious I have big hips thighs and I big round butt I also am a size D cup but I do have a bit of a stomach not huge but I know its there. Would any of you find me attractive or would you just think I'm fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really can't stand skinny girls.. I like a girl with curves.. and even if you're on the thicker side. I believe all women have their own beauty, no matter if your thin or a little on the heavier side. It's all about how you present yourself and the confidence and personality you bring with it.

SEXY is not defined by color, shape, size... it's a combination of things..

"rock what you got like it's the iisshh."

=]

What Guys Said 5

• I like a woman with a good personality.

Hey, lookit that.

• You're bangin girl

• "SEXY is not defined by color, shape, size... it's a combination of things.."

i don't like pencil thin or obese..

if your anywhere in the middle you are good to go for me, unless the personality is crappy...\

your GOOD for me!

• i would have to say med because I hate to see bones on a girl

• I would prefer you anyday!

What Girls Said 5

• if you were self-councious about your body, then why would you put pictures of yourself in underwear up on the internet?

im half your size, and I wouldn't even do that... so obviously you feel pretty damn good about yourself. wich is good.

fishing for compliments maybe?

• they prefer something in between.

• Thick girls but it depends on your body frame and how you dress. I hate seeing curvy girls that wear like mom clothes I don't know if they are self conscious about their shape or they don't shop at the right places but that makes them look unattractive. Thick is the sexiest to me but you have to embrace it and show off your curves and not try to hide. I think it depends what guys you are trying to attract though

• you look good

if I looked more like you, my boyfriend would be a happier man,

he's basically a booty clapp'n addict

• I think they prefer someone in the middle