Girls: How sexy do you dress in the summer?

How sexy do you usually dress in the summer? What kind of clothes do you wear? What parts of your body do you expose/reveal?

Most Helpful Girl

• At my house, bikinis and swim trunks are the standard of dress for our family.

When I'm out in public, I usually stick with shorts (not too short) and a t-shirt/tank top.

I really don't dress sexy. I can't pull off sexy lol. Sexy is an attitude. A girl can dress sexy, but if she doesn't have the attitude to go with it, she just looks ridiculous.

• Maybe you think you can't pull off sexy. Others may think different.

• I really can't...I can pull off awkward or antisocial but that's about it. :P

• I can also do put together, and pretty but not sexy.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't do sexy :P

Usually I just t shirts and cool blouses with skinny jeans. If it's really hot and I can't get away with wearing anything else then I'll wear denim shorts and a t shirt but otherwise I prefer floaty cotton trousers or wide legged bohos :)

• Could be like these

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9c/55/b4/9c55b4e5f0f59056fffe87bb3c5c0e65.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/46/35/94/4635949bdf639a2dd3df7f93eae4589c.jpg

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...slim-short-sleeve-slim.jpg

Hope you like it. Lol.

• I don't like the first link. The second link is ok but I love the picture you've posted.

• I love to wear dresses and skirts in summer, but they're usually not because I want to look sexy. They just fit the weather more and also don't make me feel as hot. I don't reveal anything too much unless it's on accident.

• minidresses♡

• If its really hot then of course Im gonna wear short stuff, not to look sexy but because its hot.

I usually wear jean shorts and a top or a dress

• When I can, I love to wear dresses and skirts.

• Short shorts and crop tops all day everyday haha jk not really, but hey if you got it flaunt it. Just don't overdo it.

• As sexy as I can I bare it

• I usually wear short skirts.But not for being sexy.

What Guys Said 0