Whats your opinion on this belt?

Like the question asks, whats your opinion on this belt.
www.amazon.com/.../ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

Most Helpful Guy

• lol wow $1. Um. That means that thing cost about 10 cents to make. Scary.

• Probably did cost 10 cents to make, I bet the belts at Walmart probably cost 10 cents to make to.

• For $5 I'm not gonna complain it only lasting 2 years as I paid $15 at Walmart for a belt and it only lasted 5 months.

What Girls Said 12

• I like the color alot. And it cheap. Haha. But I wouldn't get it anyway sice I can't wear nickel. So it makes me think of rashes lmao.

But if you like it that all that matter it your style plus I feek it can look good on some outfitss but wish the buckle was diff and darker to go with it better.

• I didn't care for the buckle either, but it's not worth replacing, since it's only $5. The color is what drew my attention.

• Didn't think a pink version would be such a bad idea lol.

• Im sure it would look cute. But I just not into guys wearing pink but I know their guys that can pull iff the color. I just dont care for that lol haha

• I like it a lot except I would prefer it if it was textured. It appears that the print on it is flat, but I could be wrong. It's a GREAT price anyway so who cares I say? The buckle doesn't look right on it.

• I really wished it had a different buckle, but can't complain for the price. The color is flat but the scale texture isn't flat, I think it's pressed in instead of natural, but still worth the money.

• That's so wonderful! I'm so happy it is decent quality, it's sometimes hard to tell when looking at a picture :) Thanks for keeping me updated!!!

• No problem :).

• Not a fan of snakeskin :/

• I don't think it's snake skin, it says turtle skin which I doubt it is, it's most likely synthetic leather made to look like turtle skin.

• Thanks for reporting mister Anonymous the douchebag.

• No prob, he deserved it :D

• It's ok, it's $5 so you can't go to wrong getting it.

• I actually like the price plus the belt, just wish the buckle looked different.

• You can always get a different buckle. I actually kind of like the buckle.

• If to wear only with dress pants/slacks, its fine

• There are better ones out there. I just don't like that one.

• I know, but I liked the blue and black pattern and plus it was only $5 including shipping.

• it'd be alright with the right outfit

• Ugly,,,,,,,,

• I don't like it

• Nahhh, i dont like it

• I don't like belts
    Anyways it's not cute

• yep, its a belt alright...not much to like/dislike about it

• It would be better if it only had a different buckle.

• beggars can't be chooser lol :P

What Guys Said 4

• Not my style.. I like regular plain brown or black belts.. Then again I only wear belts when I'm wearing fancy clothes..

• In my opinion: nay

• Not my style at all. Whatever floats your boat though.