Have you ever had a nipple/ areola fall out of your bikini top or seen this happen to somebody else?

I have seen a few girls fall out of their bikini top at the beach in the past. For me I don't think I have ever fallen out and was wondering how common it was and if a particular top style was most guilty. Also what size breasts do you have?
Guys- how many breast slips have you seen fall out at the beach or pool?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol well i had a top on and it was when I went away on vacation with my fam and my ex but at the time was my bf and sis bf. and well i was trying to catch the football and when i jump my boobs pop out I was soooo embassassed but thank goodness only my ex (bf at the time) and ok the girl life gaurd had to see it too. But that it lol. I fixed it fast before anyone else saw it. I had a better bathing suit but my older sis needed it since she had bigger boobs and it supports a lot better so I got stuck with the too that didn't really help keep my boobs in place.

• Also I almost lost my bottom. I was with the same ex (bf at the time was just last summer) and the waves were really really strong and almost took my bottoms lmao and it not like it was on my body it was form fitting too. Plus the wave pushedy body andade me slam into my bf at the time body and lucky he was their I couldnt keep myself up at all.

• ***top

• Thank you

What Guys Said 2

• I saw it happen to my mom once at the beach. Not something I wanted to see.

• It's called a Nip Slip and is becoming very popular with the best people.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it happened to me. For example when i was coming out the pool then my bikini went a bit on the side and you could see my nipple and I hoped nobody saw it. I have really small boobs, a small B cup

• No, I'm not big enough to fall out of anything =P 34A

• I have, but i dont think anyone saw. I wear a 34D. its happened a few times and with different style tops.

• No because I keep my breasts secure I love my large breasts but I am realistic enough to buy a bikini top that fits me

• What style top do you find gives you the best support? What size are your boobs?

• 40ddd one with wire