Wearing a short skirt or dress with a thong!?

This summer I want to try wearing a short skirt or dress with a thong. I have only worn bikini cut panties before in case I flash my butt to strangers, but I now think I have the confidence to wear a thong. So do others wear a thong with a short skirt and if so, have you accidentally flashed your butt to strangers? Have you seen girls flash their butt to you when wearing a thong and short dress or skirt?

• I dont wear panties with short stuff
  • I wear a thong with short stuff and haven't flashed
  • I wear a thong with short stuff and have flashed
  • I wear bigger panties with short stuff
  • I dont wear short stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear thongs with everything... so yeah, i have worn one with a short skirt. I am pretty sure i have accidently flashed at some point... i try and avoid it tho.

What Guys Said 5

• That's pretty nasty and in my opinion not very sexy... an accidental flash is one thing but a short skirt and a thong kinda it's near inevitable that the world is going to see your arse... and that you chose to dress like that says to us blokes you're as easy a girl who has a male gynecologist!
    ... which actually is a turn off for most blokes.

• I prefer bikinis or high cuts to thongs

• Go for it. Besides seeing a little butt is better than seeing underwear.

• It happens too often nothing new or special it's normal with girls now in days it's like. If your not doing it to flash by accident than why do it. It's like playing Russian roulette and expecting not to die from it one day

What Girls Said 8

• if its tight fitting i wear a thong because A) you will more likely see panty lines since its right up against my skin, and B) its not going to fly up in the wind or anything because its tight to my skin. If its a looser fitting skirt or one that flares (like a skater skirt) than i'll wear full bottom underwear because its vice versa of the other scenario.

• I've seen it happen to other girls but you just have to be aware of your surroundings. It's never happened to me.

• I've never worn anything that ends an inch or two below my butt so I've never flashed. I wear thongs almost 24/7. Just be careful and remember to pull your dress or skirt down after standing up and walking.

• I don't wear thongs or short skirts

• Well not now anyway. I once went without undies, and that was a flash. Damn wind

• I usually wear thongs with short skirts/dresses, especially if they're tight ones, and I don't think I've ever flashed before.

• I always wear a thong under my short skirts so there are no panty lines and I have probably flashed but only by accident!

• I only wear thong with skirts when the skirt is really tight. Otherwise I wear lace panties.

• I wear thongs with anything. Im sure people have got a peek but i dont try to show it off