What do you guys rather, blonde or brunette?

Which one men like the most? I want to know facts so please be serious

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• How many times does this have to be asked? Each girl looks best with one or the other. There is no best color for all girls. You just have to find out which color looks best on you.

• I'm not a big fan of either I like all natural red heads cause im 100% irish and I like the challenge of finding them cause there so few of them left. It seems like all the girls want to be blond I guess cause they say blonds have all the fun. But I really wish girls wouldn't dye there hair at all whatever you're natural color is what it should be greys and all

• Seriously, Im equally attracted to both. She is either attractive or not. Hair color has nothing to do with it.

• Depends, some girls look better with dark hair and some with light hair. I like either. Blond is nice though cause body hair doesn't show as much, and its softer

• Brunette with thick hair. I just melt.

• I really don't care that much about hair color.

• Generally speaking I prefer brunettes over blondes, but I find both attractive. I do find that I usually will check out a brunette over a blonde though.

• I like boobs the best.

What do you mean that's not a hair color?

Either is fine, as long as it goes with your face. It's just easier to look good with blonde hair. Don't dye, tho. That always looks awful.

• Brunette, definitely.

• I like brunettes. a blonde girl has to be pretty damn hot for me to even give a second look.

What Girls Said 1

• They don't care as long as it looks natural and not fried