What should I wear!!! Coz I'm a chubby girl!!!?

Hi everyone...
I'm 21 years old girl...My height is 5 ft , bust 38, waist 32 & hip 40... My arms r little bit fat too... Everyone makes fun of my body... I wanna shut everyone's mouth with good dressing... I usually wear loose and knee length long tops because of my bust and hips... But now I want a better and stunning and cute look... So...Which type of dresses should I wear in college? Should I add any belt on tops? N what length of tops should I choose? And what's my exact cloth size? And what is my body type? please explain the cloth type in details...

Most Helpful Girl

• From the measurements you gave, I'd say you are about a size 12/14 in clothes. My mother is about a size 22 and she wears a lot of peplum dresses which hide the midsection and not very many flowy tops because they tend to make you look bigger. Also wearing curvy jeans helps with wider hips, trust me lol Really you just have to try a lot of things on...I have a hard time finding clothes because I'm more curvy than most of the clothes out there, so you really have to be persistent. Just go to the mall and go crazy girl :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like you're pear -shaped body...look for dresses who will fit your body shape
    365voice.com/.../body-shape-typewoman.jpg

• How many pounds is that and do you have a picture because I'm really bad at figuring out details since I'm a visual person

• Wear a fat suit to fool people into thinking you're actually skinny