Do guys like guys with freckles? do guys like girls with no makeup?Do guys like girls with small & pretty feet?And why?

My little is insecure about having freckles and she questions if guys like that
yes or no

Most Helpful Guy

• I got no opinion on freckles. Rarely see them.
    I like girls with a little makeup. Just something light and simple.
    Small and pretty feet? I don't know about the small, but I like the pretty part, haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I think little or no make up shows confidence I am old fashioned and don't like to much make. There seems to be a thing at the moment to Chuck loads on. For me less is more.

• So many questions! I think freckles make one look cute, and I'm a fan of cute. I honestly don't care about feet whatsoever. And I dislike makeup as a concept and usually prefer females without rather than with, so yeah, no makeup is good.

• Makeup is up to you. It's not a must to the majority or us males. Just be confident in yourself. That's sexy ;) And I can't speak for all men, but some of us love a lady with pretty feet. So just polish your toes and wear cute sandals sometimes. Most men will be able to appriciate that.

• I like girls with freckles better than guys with freckles. Not saying that male gingers have no soul it is just I have not slept with one yet and kind of wanted to stick to girls for the time being.

What Girls Said 0