Male or female body more aesthetic?

Which one is more aesthetic and has a higher artistic value?
I think hands down male body. Of course a trained, lean male body. I think it's one of the best things in the world to draw, sculpt or just admire.

• Male body
  • Female body

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the female body is, and not because I am a female, but I believe the female body is more pretty, though i love guys' bodies that are toned, but they are only aesthetic then, see if you compare an average male body and average female body, the female body will win, it is more aesthetic and exerts more beauty, and I believe in a way it was meant to be since men are more visual than women and if men had not like what they saw there would have not been any reproduction and therefore humanity would be extinct, the female body has been admired throughout all ages, and all types of female bodies, but for the males, only the ones that were toned, slim, and strong,

• Average female is fat and with cellulite.

• Status symbol =/= beauty

• Well I shared my opinion, you shared yours, just trying to convince everyone that your opinion is the ultimate one is not going to work, most people agree that the female body is more aesthetic, denying the truth is not going to make it less true, so good luck in your obstination! I'm off

What Girls Said 7

• Male or female body more aesthetic?
    B. Female Body

I find the female body tends to be more aesthetic and more about beauty than the male body which seemingly often does not get judged by that manner. Rather seems the male body is about labor use or violence not aesthetics.

• I'm an artist and I prefer drawing a guys body...not just because I'm attracted to men but I love the muscular structure of the arms, legs and torso. Think Bruce Lees body or Hugh Jackman.

• female for sure. i mean, fit girls look like hourglasses, fit dudes just look like dorito chips with limbs.

• Hourglass with limbs or dorito chips with limbs. Wat?

• Women have more curves and things to look at. Sure, it's nice to look at a guy with nice arms and nice abs, but a woman can have a toned body, an ass, a nice stomach, breasts, and she's soft. But then again, that's just me. I check out both men and women, but there is honestly more to look at on a girl. Especially if there are clothes on a person. What am I supposed to look at on a guy? His neck? His arms?

• Softness is unaesthetic and disgusting imo. So breasts, ass don't have any artistic value. A man's body has much more hardness and definition if lean, so - more aesthetic.
      Why are you mentioning clothes, it's about body not clothes.

• The girl you mentioned is nothing compared to trained man's physique. Also the guy, he's not particularly lean.
      Men can also have long hair it might look good on some, short hair on women never looks good.

• You're gay. lol

• I didn't vote on the poll because I think both can be equally aesthetically pleasing, I couldn't choose.

• i like a male body for sculpture its good for drawing as well but me myself...i prefer women...curvy ones specially...i love how the pencil moves on paper when im drawing a curvy woman! :))

• A fit male body is hella aesthetic, but the female body is as well...

The former seems to be much more rare so I'm gonna do with that.

What Guys Said 6

• That's a tough one. I'm attracted to female bodies but I can recognize the dedication and effort put into a body builder's physique.

I've admired both female and male bodies but I mean I'm straight so I've gotta go with female bodies.

I mean look at this...#sorrynotsorry
    www.gazetatribuna.com/.../..._richardsona05(1).jpg

• It's sexually attractive but it has no aesthetic or artistic value. Jerk off so much that your dick becomes numb and look at this picture, you'll find it repulsive.

• why do people reference to kate upton when it comes to nice female physique? the only thing she got going for her, are her absurdly big tits and her admittedly nice face. her body is actually no good example for female aesthetics... i mean her waist is allmost as wide as the rest of her torso.

• and her ass is flat too...

• men are not looked at as being "sexy"
    you rarely if ever see a man saduicing a woman with his manly-wiles. :P

• I didn't mention sexy at any point.
      When I jerk off I find female body repulsive even though I jerked off to it.

• I mean after I do it.

• hum... kay. not sure how to respond to that.
      now I'm thinking of actors and actresses and I think male acters look better than female ones when it comes to aesthetics. so in that respect I change my vote from female to male. (if I could)

• Female obviously. It's so special. So exclusive. Hard to explain but it's true.

• This is completely subjective.

• I think regarding artistic value they can both be awesome but females bodies are much more alluring in seductive in real life.

• Male body.
    Sorry there is no competition to a well worked out aesthetical male body.

I ma not talking about average male or fat and chubby people moat of the females have better aesthetics than them.