Can nerdy girls be consider hot or be hot?

I play video games / am into comics but I don't think I'm ugly can guys find girls like that attractive I don't party or drink like people assume I guess they think I do cause of my looks but I'm actually always home watching a movie reading , I like dc marvel movies... Stuff like that I'm a nerd basically

As In she dresses we'll like any other girl ect.. Megan Fox with a tee and glasses.. Or coverse yet again... Wears dresses and heels

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm pursuing a girl who is a bit of a nerd, she's also stylish and hot though. She's probably slightly more intelligent than me but I'm quite a bit smarter than most, I can understand guys getting intimidated by really smart girls

What Guys Said 10

• You are hot because someone thinks so. There are lots of guys that think that look is hot, so yes, you could be considered hot!

• Nerdy gamer girl? Body i find attractive (Need to see your pic for that :P). Amazing personality? Not in the other part of the world?
    If you would fit all of those you would be my dream girl!

There are plenty of nerdy geeky guys out there and even non nerdy geeky guys can find nerdy girls attractive.

In my opinion totally hot!

• Hahah Its the same way for me when it comes to my looks. They assume I do those things but I'm a completely different person. Yes a nerdy girl can be hot. Take for example Naomi Kyle is a gamer, yet she very beautiful. Just because you're into what people consider nerdy doesn't make you ugly or unattractive. Personally I find those kind of girls much more interesting off the bat because well...I'm also into those kind of things.

• I can for sure, because I'm somewhat the same, playing video games, hate to leave house and party all the time.

• Yes as long as she has decent body. True beauty is within the eyes of the beholder (anyone can find a nerdy person attractive.)

• Being a nerd is bad if you're a guy, it's more often than not, good when you're a girl.

• as long as you are not of those hipsters

• Are you saying you're a hot nerd? MARRY ME!

• Ugly Betty = Uber gorgeous. <3

• its not a bad thing to have interests, even if they resemble whats stereotyped as nerdy and depends on if the girl is beautiful - she'll be hot no matter what she likes

What Girls Said 1

• what kind of question is this? everyone knows that gamer girls are way hotter than the normal girly girls. youd have a line of guys waiting to date you.