How should I go about suggesting to this girl I know to get her nose pierced?

I think she'd look really good with one and I want to suggest she gets one of those small little nose stud piercings but not sure how to go about it.
she already has a number of piercings so she might be interested in this one as well, I know she has belly button and lots in her ears already and her tragus. so she seems to like getting piercings.

I didn't think she could get this piercing cause of work , she works at golf club and often those sort of places would dislike a facial piercings but when I was there last week I noticed her co-worker has her nose pierced so they can't say she can't have one. so want to suggest she should get her's done as well and that it look really good on her

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you know her well? You call her 'this girl' and not my friend. From your perspective you're thinking I'd recommend this because it is an improvement. Why do you feel free to offer a suggestion? You realize you are asking her to make a change to her body because your eyes will like it. Your 25-29years old and buddy, and you should know better. Let me explain it in another way. You can compliment someone. You can suggest something to a friend when your shopping but what your suggesting if crossing a line. You are thinking this over and I guess depending on what people answer, you will do something the next time you see her. Leave the woman alone. Would you like a girl telling you to gain muscle and dye your hair? As a question, how were your previous relationships?

• we know each other fairly well , she is younger than me in her early 20's , I meet her a couple years ago. I just though she's look good with a nose piercing , she already has some other piercings so I didn't think it be a big deal to add another one is she's already been pierced numerous times , she already knows I enjoyed looking at her piercings , yeah I agree she might find it odd I was suggesting she do something to her body I just though she'd like the piercing as well once she had it , so I'd be suggesting something she'd enjoy too

What Girls Said 4

• just be like hey ________, i think you'd look really pretty with your nose pierced, you should consider getting one of those small nose studs.

• Just be like "how many piercings do you have?" And she'll most likely tell you, then say "you'd be pretty cute with a nose piercing, you should get one."

• tell her she'd look sexy with a nose piercing and see what she says

• I don't know if she gets piercings to be sexy though , she never really shows off her belly ring like ever and it looks really sexy of her , most people likely don't even know she has it that how rarely it comes out , I'm not really sure why she got the piercings she got to begin with , she never told me why she pierced her tragus

• You just tell her. "hey, ya know, I think you'd look pretty good with a nose piercing"

What Guys Said 1

• You could say "hey, i think you would look great with a pierced nose"