GIRLS what perfume do you use if any and/or shampoo?

GIRLS what perfume do you use and/or shampoo and deodorant? some girls have this amazing smell and im currently searching for it, and if i found a girl who has it and i a stranger walked up to you and asked what perfume you use will it scare a girl? if so how do i do it without scaring her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shampoo: tresseme/ dove
    Deodorant: degree
    Perfume: Versace bright crystal/ lady gaga fame/ Marc Jacobs daisy eau so fresh / Ralph Lauren's romance/ Sakura mist from Japan which is my favorite so far (makers name is in Japanese so I don't know who made it)

It would be really nice to have someone tell me that my perfume smells nice. Most of us like compliments because we love to feel pretty, we're girls. It's flattering. We wear perfume because we like it and it smells nice and it's always good to know that someone else appreciates what fragrance we are wearing.

What Girls Said 14

• shampoo: L'Oreal
    deodorant: degree
    and i just use lotions and perfumes from bath and body works.. i have a lot so i just go with whatever one im interested in that day haha
    and if you're polite and ask a girl, i dont think itll scare her! i think it would be kinda sweet hahaha

• Actually some guy was all obsessed with my smell one time while I was working he was all like omg is that you what is that you smell so good. It kinda creeped me out haha considering he needed all this help in the fitting room. Ha but um I suggest a less drastic approach something settle like what perfume are you wearing that smells nice? Ha ha

• those darn over expressive creepy guys :P why can't they just be what a girl expects them to be? hehe :P lol

• I use two perfumes (mixed = amazing smell) - Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" and Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy Noir".

Shampoo and conditioner - Desert Essence Coconut.

I am constantly complimented on how I smell... Always asked what I use by men and women. I don't mind being asked, at least it lets me know I smell as good as I think I do!

• Oh I have so many... Currently I use Burrberry, flowerbomb, BCBG, Pink Sugar, Ed Hardy, and on my weekdays coconut, and vanilla from bath and body works. I would actually like it if a guy asked me what I was wearing.

• It wouldn't scare me, I'd be flattered!
    I don't use perfume really anymore to save $ so I use body spray but silver by Guess smells sooo good

And I doubt a guy can smell my shampoo it's some herbal smelling stuff from Organix

• I have organix teatree pepermint smells good and helps my hair

• nice that must make your scalp feel tingly! I have the biotin/collagen one to thicken my hair but it kinda smells like medicine

• I dont use perfume and dandruff shampoo

• Pure White Linen by Estee Lauder

suave professionals sleek

• Perfume I use is Euphoria

• Oooh i use a lot of perfumes i dont even remember what i have right now, But my fave is (Chanel chance)

• Guess
    Love spell by Victoria sercet
    Baby phat

I love anything from it's a 10 line!

• its probably something with argan oil
    its what every ones been into for a while

• Purely poison by Dior

• I like the perfume Daisy and Coco Chanel. I use the shampoo=Pantene, and deodorant=Secret

• I use Bond for perfume. Degree is my deodorant. I use Pantene for shampoo and black African soap.

What Guys Said 0