Do girls that wear thongs get embarrassed if they are told their thong is showing or do you know it's showing and play it off?

Have you ever had your thong showing and not known it and been embarrassed about it? Or do you show it on purpose and hope people see and have someone say something to you about it showing, then what's your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't show it on purpose but if it does show I don't really care, it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't purposely show it off nor be embarrassed by it. Its more of an oops thing, but it happens, so whatever.

• One time I bent over in front of a guy not knowing that my thong was exposed the whole time. When he told me I was actually really embarrassed. I don't show my thong to others on purpose, I'm too self-conscious for that :P

• Once I was on a mission trip and my thong was hanging out of my shorts, and my pastor told his daughter to ask me to pull my shirt down. I was HUMILIATED.

• i try to not let it happen... if it does, its just a whoops... and i move on.

• Depends on the situation, but generally speaking no. It's no big deal to me.

• Yes happened to me at school and I was very embarrassed, I wouldn't do that on purpose

• No, I just fix my underwear and go on.

What Guys Said 0