How can I change my look that will work for me?

Want to change my look up and find something that will fit me. Haven't ever really tried before and want to do something about that. I've never really been satisfied with my style/look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Call me crazy, but I think you look a lot like Chris Martin (lead singer of Cold Play). Check out images of him (his hair cuts, facial hair) and see if there's a look of his that you like (he's had a few different ones) and try it out for yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• maybe changing up your hairstyle (growing it out a bit longer at the front). if you really wanted to change it up you could dye your hair a light to medium brown and get your brows tinted to the same shade. besides that i dont know how youd change up your look without going under the knife or wearing makeup, neither of which is suggest. oh and i can't see your teeth, but whitening can do wonders for a persons appearance.

• change your hairstyle (or go bald ) and have some facial hair

• Go bald, would totally work on you Lolol

• will new hair cut and nice shirt and try dark pants and great smile will do the work do not try hard just be confident that is the secret

What Guys Said 2

• Tried the bald look?

• Change the hair. Unfortunately for us guys we don't have much we can do to change our looks. Smile too.