What would you rate me out of 10, be honest?

m.flickr.com/#/photos/125539171@N02/14250003898/

My camera sucks so its a bit blurry. I took it when I woke up. The sun in pouring in my room through my curtains. I have tanish curtains which is why I look so tan haha.

Updates:
Sorry technical difficulties

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You're lucky to wake up like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Look I said that because I doubt that you actually just woke up. I feel like there is some make up there or you at least freshen up before you took the picture. The whole I woke up like this is a really insecure thing to do.

• Ya well I did just wake up. I don't really care if u believe me or not. The lighting from outside just made it looked filtered so ya. I just chose any random answer.

• I'm just letting you know how I feel.

What Guys Said 9

• "Page Not found. Sorry:(" ehh:p

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't understand why I always get the 404 page not found thing on Flickr when I click on links from here, but it's fine when I search and click on images. Ugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a 404 out of 10, LOL. page not found!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10 - not bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck, u look like a guy with long hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rate you a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • "My camera sucks so its a bit blurry. I took it when I woke up. The sun in pouring in my room through my curtains. I have tanish curtains which is why I look so tan haha."

Well grab a friend with a decent camera, and have them take a proper picture of you. Outside. Without filters.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question mark on your face makes you look really hot!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2