Girls and guys: what's your favorite summer hairstyle?

Girls, What is your favorite to way your hair in the summer and for guys how would you like to see girls wear their hair? I know certain people have certain preferences. I I've been wearing mine in a bun lately Feel free to share your opinion!

Most Helpful Girl

• high pony if i straighten my hair because it's very long and i think it looks decent and usually messy bun when its natural (which is very, very curly).. however if I'm going to a party or bonfire i like to have it down or in a messy down side braid thing:)

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 8

• My favorite is beachy waves

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/396879785885164292/

generally though i dont like to use heat on my hair so ill just air dry it and leave it as is, which is what i do year round. But sometimes the beachy waves can happen naturally if im in and out of the water all day, in which case it certainly is my favorite.

If i want my hair out of my face though i will go with a fishtail braid

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/556827941400394286/

• I have wavy hair, so I love the fact that I can just throw some mousse in it after I shower and not have to dry it. I hate having to dry my hair in the winter when it's cold, so summer is my lazy hair time :)

• Oh and I do the bun, too. It's an easy way to twist your hair up off your neck so you don't get hot and sweaty.

• I would love to wear beachy waves during the summer. But since I'm hair-challenged, I usually wear a ponytail or a bun.

• Down and curly which hardly ever happens it's a bitch to curl my hair too much of it. But it's my favorite :)

• A High ponytail

• Depends on the heat and weather, i mostly like mine down but if its hot ill wear it up in a bun or ponytail, i dont like bobby pins. And if it is raining i will most likely have it up

• Ponytail for sure or messy bun. Seriously it is really difficult to handle the hair when it is hot.

• I like crimping my hair with beachwaves during the summer :3