What Ombre hairstyle will look best on me? *(Pics)*?

Which of these three ombre hairstyles would look best on me?

My hair basically looks like this at the moment (even though it was taken 6months ago)

tinypic.com/usermedia.php

OPTIONS:
Number One:
http://styl.fm/item/1800275

Number Two:
http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/originals/f8/00/17/f8001788c65f80e1f53d2415111acbc1.jpg

Number Three:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/378091331187907696/

• Number One
  • Number Two
  • Number Three

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• maybe because im a dude they all kinda look the same:p but I think your hair looks really nice the way it was 6 months ago:D but if I have to choose the other options I'd say 1 would look nice on you

• dident see number two. but i would recommend you figure out a style. be orignial and dont be so conformed to straight tall hair.

• im not conformed. i do what I LIKE with MY HAIR. I like my hair long and its naturally straight sooo i dont know how thats conforming to anything.

• if thats regarding my hair... im not an anime character...

• hahaha come on. be a Little bit wise.

• Those are all worse. You need to keep your hair and get leaner, like that smoking fox in the pics.

• I would suggest nr 3 or your present one!
    Also I see that other solutions have already been found :-)

• They all look so beautiful. Damn this is tough. I'm gonna say #1 I guess.

• I don't know if any do, but fuck you are so beautiful.
    maybe like just keep it straight and somehow make it look thicker with a bit of a curl to it in the ends. :)

• I think all of them make you look beautiful.

• #1
    too short, you never say that to a guy

What Girls Said 10

• I really like the third one. It's the most subtle and natural looking. :) I've never been a fan of the super obvious ombres, it just looks like you've got some crazy roots growing out haha.

• Number three seems more natural. Anyway your hair seems cool as it is now, though.

• unless you're a natural brunette and your hair is dyed blonde in the pic you really shouldn't do a brown to blonde ombre since it'll look weirdly colorblocked when it starts to grow back in, & will take a lot lot lot more upkeep. I suggest trying to look for styles that go from your blonde to a lighter blonde, better for summer too!!!

I've even seen blonde to brown ombre's that are really cool and unique seeming (at least where I'm from they're not nearly as common). they seem a bit tougher to pull off but if you think you can i think it'd look great. there are lots of examples on pinterest, some much better than others obvs. I would attach links but apparently I'm not allowed to lol

• I would keep your blonde and just bleach your ends. It's what I did when I decided to grow out my hair. It looks more natural and relaxed than brunette to blonde.

• The contrast is too harsh on the first one in my opinion and it looks kinda crunchy. I like the third one.

• No. None of these ombre will suit you at all. Base on your other tinypic pics, brown seems to just block off your natural light and beauty. Even if there's some blonde into the mixture of brown to create that ombre effect, it will distract from your facial beauty. Isn't your hair suppose to bring out your features? This won't do it for you

Personally your blonde hair suits you just fine. If you're bored with your hair, I say you can look for a creative cut or something.

• I really like the hair you have girly it suits you. I would advice going to a wig shop and trying on one that resembles the ombre and if you still think it looks good then go for it!

• I'm going to be really honest don't do it! The brown hair is going to not look good. Keep it blonde and if you do go ombré really settle nothing drastic.

• I like the first one.

• your current hair !