Maxi dresses - do you like them?How can I get used to a maxi dress?

Maxi dresses:

static.brit.co.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...Goddess.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ss-Pttern+%25289%2529.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-less-max%252Bsandals.jpg

...just some examples...you know what a maxi dress is... =)

Is it better for you to wear a maxi dress or short pants during the summer?

How can I get used to a maxi dress - I'm afraid I'll step on it and fall. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really like them because I am so short and they make me look like a trash bag, but my friends, who are taller than me look GORGEOUS in them. It makes me so jealous that I am not taller. Just hold the front with one arm, also, you can have them hemmed for pretty cheap, so that they are a couple of mms above your toes. Maxi dresses are so pretty and feminine! Definitely go for that!

• I bought one - navy with some silver trimming (empire waist). I'm having it hemmed. I'm short, though... O.o

• I'm 162cm (5 feet, 3 inches I think that is)...I'm a bit taller but not that much taller, I'd say...

• Probably would, try it and maybe you'll be surprised... If it's all in one color it actually makes me look taller (even if I am wearing flats). =)

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 9

• I like some...I only own one dress (that I got last summer) but I've been trying them on for years and never really liked how they looked on me. I think you have to find the right one. If they are the right length, you won't trip on them and depending on how much fabric it has it won't tangle around your legs. Mine has a split in the back (middle) that goes up to around my knees so that helps in walking. I don't think there is much difference between wearing a maxi dress and shorts...I guess it depends on the fabric of the dress though (if it is really heavy and thick it might be a little hot).

• they're. wouldn't buy one but would wear. i have this one by pinky girls

auction.thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/.../...6.jpg

• I like how they look on others but not a fan of them on me... Haven't found a perfect one yet at least.

• Hate 'em. So uncomfortable, always tangling between your legs, and in my case they hide my best asset, that is my legs.

I guess it's better to wear pants during summer, and if you really want something that covers your legs (so that sun doesn't burn them, for example), just wear pants. Much more comfy.

• The best way to wear them is braless and commando.

• Maxi dresses are amazing! But only if you're tall and skinny. I wouldn't wear any panties with maxi dresses and your ass looks better without panties.

• Yess! I love them.All I do is put on a bra to match the straps and a thong to prevent panties lines. Maxi dresses just makes you look so effortlessly sexy.

• I'm not a fan of maxi dresses. I would fall, too. Haha.

• I am not tall enough for them to look good on me. I do like them, though.