Girls what do you feel sexier wearing tight jeans or faux leather pants?

Girls as above^

Guys what do you find sexier on a girl?

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I've never tried on faux leather pants but i want to and think theyd be sexy however i would definitely be more comfortable wearing the tight jeans.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't which I think is more sexy on a girl, I love them both on girls LOL.

• Tight jeans make ME feel sexier, but as a bisexual woman I can tell you that I find both equally sexy on women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah you are the same me, I find both equally as sexy on women.

• Show All
    • Haha, thanks, I would like to at least hope so! :P

• haha your welcome. It is the girls legs and ass that does it so much for me LOL :P

• It depends on the fit of them.

Both can make me feel equally as sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, faux leather is sweaty:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought a pair of faux leather pants. I have never worn them they are just not for me. I prefer tight jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably faux leather, but I've never worn them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I was curious because I find both sexy when girls wear them. If I was to decide which I like best I don't think I could LOL :)

• jeans always

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah a girl never fails to turn me on when she wears tight jeans haha :P

• Both dont make me feel sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight jeans make me sexy a lot, I love it, cool

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah haha I love them both one girls. If I had to decide which one I liked best I don't think I could because they both look so sexy on girls haha :)

• Show All
    • Lol, as she walks her jeans says come on follow me ;P

• Haha yeah the do its the girls legs and ass that does it. It turns me on so much :P

What Guys Said 1

• As somebody who has worn both (let's not go into that), I'm gonna have to go with the leather pants. They were awesome...

0|0
    0|0