Is diamond company clothing attractive to girls that are really girly?

I'm in high school and I really want to look attractive , but a group of kids at my school wear stuff from zumies (a hipster clothing and skateboard store) that are major d-bags and they talk to the girls at the girls table a lot and then there is me that wears athletic stuff like Nike and Adidas and I talk to girls but doesn't seem like they are attracted to me. Please I need help

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay let's try to break this down...

"I'm in high school and I really want to look attractive , but a group of kids at my school wear stuff from zumies (a hipster clothing and skateboard store)"

First off, it's Zumiez not Zumies. Second, I think everybody has felt that desire to look more attractive. Clothing is a good place to start, and we skaters are some hot people ;-) However, if you try to dress like a skater without really wanting to, you will look out of place and uncomfortable. This goes for any clothing style, not just sk8er clothes.

" that are major d-bags and they talk to the girls at the girls table a lot "

This probably isn't because they dress cool... they are the cool clique, so they get to talk to pretty girls. At all the schools I've been to, the cool clique usually never dresses skater (except for moi). They usually wear casual shorts and t-shirt or Nike and athletic stuff.

"and then there is me that wears athletic stuff like Nike and Adidas and I talk to girls but doesn't seem like they are attracted to me."

It might not be because of you're clothing. Of course, clothing factors into things, but the other things girls like (eyes, smile, abs, legs etc) seem to be more important than how you dress, at least in my experience. Also, the reason the other guys can just go around and talk to girls seemingly effortlessly is because they are hot. That is why they are in the cool clique.

What Girls Said 1

• Stay true to yourself. In my opinion person's clothing should fit his/her personality and if you like hipster clothing keep wearing hipster clothing. Actually it is my preference too.

What Guys Said 1

• go athletic all the way if that's what you're into. don't sell out bro! my friend always say "fuck hipsters" haha. makes me laugh. no offense to any hipsters