Should I change the way I look?

I have always been the type of girl who doesn't use fake tan or false nails or false hair or false eye lashes or false anything! i try keep myself as real as possible and i don't wear clothing that shows too much!! sure i wear a little make up many woman do but i can step out of my house with make up i do that nearly everyday! i have never thought i was good looking but not bad looking either just in between! but now it seems i can't get a guy and all the girls who pile the make up on and wear loads of false stuff on their face and bodies and have half their bums and boobs out when they step outside seems to get some pretty decent guys!! and i am talking decent nice lovely guys!! i am starting to feel alone now i have been single for over a year and i thinking about just changing my image! i have tried before but didn't feel comfortable! i am hoping now im older it won't be so bad trying a image!

Most Helpful Guy

• you should remain what you are, you seem to be unique to me. out of all other girls out there. a real man looking for a lovely woman whom every girl will die for might come to you.

i feel girls some times really want to grab my hand, but i don't feel the same when i see how they look. i prefer everything you are telling me as it shows who the girl really is, how she looks. and believe me decency is what every male searches for in the long term.

those exposed girls are only attracting them sexually. you can attract some one with your decency which is found to be adorable in all those exposed skin girls.

What Guys Said 4

• Stay Natural. Your beautiful.
    Love you hair by the way

• The hair isn't working for me.

• I'm also from the UK, and the girls who run around wearing fake tan and fake nails and stuff make me gag. Stay classy. Not a fan of the full fringe though if you'd like pointers

• Hair do sent work for me but every thing else is good

What Girls Said 1

• You look good to me. Guys do want to be in relationships with classy, natural looking girls believe it or not. Slutty-ness attracts guys who want sex because the girls look easy. You don't want to be easy, you want to be you. You have a unique look and you should keep it that way, unique is amazing.