How often do you go braless? What is the biggest breast size where you can get away with going braless?

I find that I really enjoy going braless in public but I am a D cup. Who else enjoys going braless in public? What is your cup size? What outfits do you do it with?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do with just about any outfit, especially in summer. My boobs are small, 32B, so I don't need a bra, plus they're uncomfortable and braless looks better.

What Guys Said 1

• Aren't your nipples a giveaway?

What Girls Said 3

• I can't go braless so I wouldn't know the enjoyment out of it :/ one of a disadvantage of having bigger breasts I guess.

• My cup size is a DD 36 And my outfit is a mid shirt and skirt and skateboarding shoes

• But either way I hate bras so just go without one plus there a bank breaker...

• I'm a DDD/E cup. I never go braless unless the dress/top I'm wearing is very, very structured.