What is a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair? When I get my hair colored it fades horribly?

What is a good shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair? When I get my hair colored it fades horribly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Choose a shampoo and conditioner that is specialized for color treated hairs, Tresemme is my favorite shampoo over all, Tresemme Color Revitalize Shampoo is specialized for color treated hair.

But I think the problem is not your shampoo,
    Can you answer with a YES for one of the following:

>Do you think that the dye you used is not a good brand? (Cheapest isn't always a budget saver)
    >Do exposure to sunlight a lot? (The sun Dry out any hair color, making it look dull and lifeless.)
    >Do you swim a lot? (Chemicals in pools aren't color treated hair best friend.)
    >Do you shower in hot water a lot?

Tip: When rinsing out dye, or washing your hair, use only cold water.
    Your hair color will last longer.
    Color's worst enemy is water

Goodluck,
    Uways.

• I get my hair done professionally and I work from home and never really expose myself to the sun because I don't like the sun or heat. My hair isn't dry. It's super healthy. I got it colored and cut yesterday and the last time I dyed and cut it iwas nov 2013.

• I also forgot to say... No I don't swim a lot. I don't know how to and I don't like being in the sun and I wash my hair like every 4/5 days and I had warm water. Not super hot nor super cold.

What Guys Said 1

• Most will be fine but never use head and shoulders you can get shampoo 4 colour hair

• Thank you. I just want something really good. I don't care if I spend a lot on it. I just want my color to last.

What Girls Said 3

• John Frieda makes specific shampoo's and conditioners for different color treated hair. They have a range specifically dedicated to brunette's and to help with color fade. I use their blonde line and it works great. Highly recommend John Frieda :D

• Thank you, I'll check it out. I dye my hair the darkest brown that looks black. My hair stylist told me to get Matrix Biolage color safe for shampoo and conditioner. I just wanted to see if someone had any better or other suggestions.

• 2in 1 pantine for color treated hair

• Pantene Pro V color preserve shine.