Girls would you wear this? guys what do you think? LOL?

Girls would you wear this? guys what do you think? lol.
h t t p s : / / w w w. youtube. com/watch? v=VvGHAssiMxM

please delete spaces to see vid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I own some for myself and they're great when I'm wearing underwear which by the way is almost never, I wear C strings and they feel just like if going commando. Lol. Much more better than thongs, 'cause you don't feel the fabric opening your butt crack. Lol. And they keep in place very well. But anyway the best way to go is commando and braless. Haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Looks totally weird, don't know if it really stays on how they advertise it and it doesn't look comfortable, but what super sexy clothing optional piece is? right.
    I wouldn't mind seeing this on other women, but mine would only be wearing this in the bed room, while the kids are asleep hahaha.

• i wouldn't like that on a girl, She will get too much sexual attraction. she will be more objectified.

• I like the way they look but would never want my gf to wear one!

• My boner approves of that video. Just don't wear it if you're my gf :p

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, if I want to be looked at as a prostitute.

• Hahaha I had the best of intentions to see the link... but... no patience...

• You messed up the link by adding the spaces and I'm too damn annoyed to delete them.

Just thought you should know.