Men, High Heels or Flat Shoes On Girls?

I feel uncomfortable when i wear flat shoes. I wear high heels all the time. My feet are weird lol they feel more comfortable in heels than in flat shoes! I'm 5'1 so it's ok if i wear heels all the time i am still shorter than most men ! lmao.
So which would you choose?

• Love Heels On Girls!
    0% (0)37% (7)21% (7)Vote
  • Love Flat Shoes On Girls!
    0% (0)63% (12)35% (12)Vote
  • I'm a girl i mostly wear heels.
    20% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
  • I'm a girl and i mostly wear flat shoes.
    60% (9)0% (0)26% (9)Vote
  • See results
    20% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Girl

• High heels are always sexier.

3|1
    0|2
    • agreed !

• Show All
    • Thanks xD

• You're welcome :D

What Guys Said 10

• That depends if you think longer legs, narrower ankles, higher more shapely calves and a more protruding ass look good.

Since I do, heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think I care much. Legs look nicer at the right angle from the front due to the illusion of longer legs. I like flats though because shortness is very attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    • really? hahah finally someone who likes us shorties lol

• I think flat shoes during most times is good. Most guys prefer flat shoes at most times. On special occasions high heels can be worn, but you should always consider safety too. If you are doing a lot of walking on a specific day, heels might not work. Flat shoes seem like they would be better for dancing in.

Me personally, I like both, if you wanted to impress me, high heels would be the way to go.
    I rated I love high heels because girls look pretty good in them!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love high heels on a girl. It makes you extremely sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • I like flat shoes on girls mostly because it's cute and I associate it with youth. When I was growing up (like most people I'm sure), the only people I saw wearing heels were older women like my mom and my aunt. For me, heels are like more dignified, but flats are more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... And I thought I'm the only one who likes when woman wear flat shoes lol.
    When I was a teenager I preferred high hills, luckily that has changed! Flat shoes are not only sexy, safer and healthier, but also are extremally cute. It doesn't matter if your feet have high or low arches, they will look great! For me, if woman approach me in flat shoes - she can do with me what she likes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat shoes all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an odd one because I prefer when she's wearing heels, that she be taller than me. However, I want her to be shorter than me, without them on. I like both types of shoes on women and each one is for certain occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question... NO HIGH HEELS! No offense but to me they look slutty

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont like heels, I love sneakers on girls ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i like flats because i walk a lot but i wear heels sometimes

1|1
    0|0