Honest opinion: am I too fat for these tights?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=10rvf3n&s=8#.U6NZNyhXvVs Although they make my legs look bigger than they really are I bought these tights because I liked the pattern. But when I wore them in public when I went for a run, a lot of people stared at me and it made me feel really uncomfortable... Is it because I'm too fat to pull off these tights?

Wow, I didn't expect these answers. Sorry if it came off as 'compliment fishing'... I genuinely thought I was too big for them because when you look at the model http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ebfsrp&s=8 , she looks good in it but her legs look a tought I must look really big in them

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you look like someone stuffed two pigs in spandex and you're calling them legs. How is it the women who have the least to be self-conscious about go on moaning all the time and then you have revolting monstrosities lumbering about with all six of their bellies dangling out the bottom of their shirt without a care? Unbelievable.

What Guys Said 12

• you are either delusional or fishing.

• Wha? You are not fat at all. Who the hell said or what made you think that you're fatm those legs are great. The people who stared possibly did not like the tights.

• Too fat? ! Your kidding! How can jeans make a skinny person look fat. All you are doing is showing off your figure.

• I think the design on the pants is very distracting. Would 10/10 definitely stare. You're not too fat.

• Your body is fine. People were staring at you because those tights are so, so ugly.

• WTF. Your body is elite as fuck! Would smash!

• I thought she was kidding too. Not to fat AT ALL. They were probably looking because you were looking good. So don't worry about that.

• no way, you look really thin actually. People are likely staring because it's a unique pattern.

• No you aren't to big for those tights, they probably stared because they are tight.

• Maybe they don't agree on your wardrobe in general.. seems tacky

• You look good from that angle, but how does it look from behind?

• You must be related to Karen Carpenter.

• Who is she?

• A talented yet disillusioned woman that thought she was fat when she was skinnier that a piece of linguine.

What Girls Said 16

• You're not too fat for those tights. You know you're not too fat for those tights. Why didn't you just say "EVERYONE LOOK AT MY TIGHTS" ffs.

• I was expecting to see a beach whale, but instead I see someone really thin.
    They probably stared at you because you looked cute.

Don't worry about it.

• No you don't look fat. Those tights are just really ugly in my opinion.

• You're not fat, but they do sit on your groin in a weird way. I think it's the design. Maybe wear a long t-shirt with them to conteract it?

• The third tights look the best. If you haven't bought them, buy them. =)

• More likely because you look good.

• They stared cuz you look hot in them.

• They stare because you look good in them. My thighs are thick and I love leggings.

• its not ur legs, its just that the tights look... ugly

• You're actually pretty thin with decent legs.

• Not fat at all!

• Too fat? XD Are you kidding me? You look awesome! :3 I like that pattern. ^_^

• Wow your legs are perfect can I have them?

• Ok seriously that was pretty bitchy. You r friggin skinny my thighs are about twice the size of yours. So dont ask if your fat when u fucking know u aren't. Seriously so rude of you and that makes everyone who is fat feek hurt cause you dobt go through what they have to. So don't do that again!!!

• Sorry, but in my perception my thighs do look chuncky in these tights... I know I don't look obese but definitely not skinny. Where are you from? We probably just have different standards.

• Yeah well your not fat at all. But my expectations are skinny everywhere but I don't have that. Because my stomach is small but my thighs are huge. Some people beleive is good to have big this because men like them, so I don't hate them to much so I'm happy with myself I suppose.

• perfectly shaped legs. looks food on you.

• You're not fat. You're just trying to get people to compliment you on your body. Get over yourself.