How can I become just like emily osment?

If you know how to tell me in complete detail on how to become just like her thanks

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• How about you just be yourself?

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont like myself

• Show All
    • I want to know what types of makeup would look cute on me

• Well considering I have no idea what you look like, I can't exactly answer that lol just experiment and see what look you like on yourself.

And pardon me, I don't know how I never noticed you were not female before, but perhaps if you want to be a girl, possibly see about changing your gender. I have a brother who is in the process of going through it (he was a girl), so if you want to be more feminine not just be viewed as a cross dresser or something that may help too.

What Girls Said 5

• Grow your hair out or buy a wig (blonde with brown undertones). Makeup: light foundation, peach blush, mascara, and eyeliner (a must). Clothes: surfer tank w/ acid wash skinny jeans, a long hanging necklace, thick bracelets, and classic low top converse (black and white). Oh and blue contacts. I wouldn't recommend doing this in real life unless your a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Personality wise: don't care bout what people think, and just live love laugh. Learning how to skate board would also be a good suggestion as well as gymnastics 👌

• You need an older, more talented, but less attractive brother. Disney, long hair, Bam. You're welcome Emily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step 1) Become a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray and ask the father god lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Steal a piece of her hair and get yourself cloned into her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3