Suggestions from the girls on fashion?

Can a guy pull off wearing these shorts, I bough a pair and love the fit (didnt get the tights)

www.blnts.com/.../051948281432

bought... sorry for typo

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are cute. They are for women, but if that your sense of style then that doesn't matter. What really matter if they are comfortable and fit well on you.

• Thank you so much. I feel comfortable wearing them (with the lace)

• hm well then lol

• its in the girls section 4 goodness sakes. U just made her most helpful because thats what u wanted 2 hear.

What Girls Said 8

• Considering that they are girls shorts and are quite short, I think that they would be difficult to pull off. If you feel comfortable in them and they are your style, however, all the power to you.

• The worst part is that they are a bit see through

• Best alternative, yes. Material was a bit thin and revealing, lol

• Whatever the case, just go out and rock those shorts!

• I don't like them, but if you feel comfortable in them, then it's a good think you bought them.
    Did you get them?

• I did buy them and wore them shopping at the mall. I did get a few stares, but oh well. Apparently they ARE a bit see through, lol. I am going to buy some tights to wear with them

• Haha you should always check to see if clothes are see through... Women's clothes (cheaper ones) a lot of the time are... xD

• I was wearing pink plastic pants with a nursery print. The print got me

• HEY! Well, i think they are cute, And hell if you wanna wear them they you go out there and wear them, rock the hell outta them… :D good luck!

• Not a fan - sorry.

• um in case u have not noticed they r worn by a girl so most likely they are for females only. So i dont think so... unless u r... u know

• Girls wear jeans, thats ok? Why can't guys wear "female" pants

• ok well wear whatever u want i dont care its ur buisness what u put on ur body not mine. Best luck

• :) thanks

• Not at all, like at all..

• No , it would look ugly onguys

• it would be difficult at least

What Guys Said 1