Are cheeky bikinis becoming the style?

The other day I was shopping at Victoria's secret when i stumbled upon a bikini known as the "Itsy". It was exactly that, super tiny!

The clerk told me it was super popular and that was why they had barely any in stock... I was intrigued but they did not have my size.

What do u all think? Are cheeky bikinis becoming popular? Or is this hype made up by swim ware makers like vs?

Most Helpful Girl

• This has been the current fashion in South America, especially Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina for years.

Love it!!

What Guys Said 6

• Women's swimsuits seem to be one of those things that get a little smaller every year.

• I don't know if they are becoming popular but I like what I see. Certainly allows you to tan your ass!

• Wai you no post link! :(((((

• Damn thats a small bikini! I didn't think they could get much smaller :D

• Lol I've seen some girls wear them. They will most likely be the norm in 5 years or so.

• I don't know if they're currently in style but I like them.

What Girls Said 5

• www.victoriassecret.com/.../the-itsy-bottom-beach-sexy

I see lots of chick with something like that and most of the time its not a nice sight cause somehow always the ones with the not so nice bodies go for bikinis like that. But if you have a body like Candice, then go for it! Looks good!

• I wouldn't like wearing that, it's a bit too revealing for me. Hopefully they aren't becoming popular :P

• I like them, haven't seen them around yet though

• i don't think it's becoming popular. i find that so unattractive. :)

If I saw someone with that on out in public I'd find it a little gross. No one wants to see that much of your ass.