Do guys always think longer hair is better?

It's widely known that most guys prefer longer hair.

But do they prefer it even when the girls hair is really damaged or not healthy looking?

Also, what qualifies as "long" or the ideal length you would like to see on a girl?

I think some girls actually look better with short hair. Do any guys agree?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its simply down to what suits the girl best. Some girls look fantastic with short hsir. On the whole tboigh I think you are right, guys like long hair. Maybe its because we seem to be programmed these dsys that girls have long hair and guys dont. Thereby guys think long hair is feminine and short hair more masculine. What constitutes long hair? Id say shoulder length and beyond.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Most guys prefer long hair because it's feminine, it's sexier, fun to play with, greater choices of styles, and more. Long hair usually goes does to about halfway down your back. Maybe lower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like good-looking, well styled hair, and it's easier to get that look if it's long. I like short hairstyles too, but well styled long hair looks more glamorous and attractive than well styled short hair to me.

The cutoff for "long" hair is about an inch past the shoulder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer hair is almost always better. I'm sure there can be difficulty in managing it, but mid-back length hair is extremely sexy. I've literally gotten my hair cut shorter just to get my wife to grow hers out long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always prefer long hair. Just my preference. I have never seen a woman with short hair that in my book looks better with long.
    I prefer at least shoulder length. The longer the better for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair drives me crazy. I can't speak for everyone, though. But yeah! I say it can't grow long enough. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly short hair can be really cute if done right, I saw this girl today and her short hair made her look so pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its long I don't care if its straight or curly, this may sound shallow but I can't stand woman with short hair, it's like nails on a chalkboard but for looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally agree. I think many girls look great with short hair.

I don't like Buzz or Mohawk or military cuts. But Bob haircuts and some guy haircuts can look super hot on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer short hair, especially if she has a pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Longer hair is always better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I used to have really long hair, mid-back length... then I cut it chin level.. and I got a positive reaction from males and a negative reaction from females.

I think you're right, some girls can just pull off short hair due to face shape and features.

0|0
    0|0