Is it weird I like women always wearing pants?

some reason i prefer women in pants more then shorts skirts and dresses

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer wearing pants, they look more conservative, i dnt really hv to worry about any scars showing or shaving, and theyre much more comfortable. Im nt talking about jeans though. Jeans are pain in the butt. Skirts for me are fr special occasions.
    And no you're not weird, everyone has their own preference.

What Girls Said 6

• That's fine. That's your thing, nothing wrong with it

• It is not weird i think. It is not just common. And also if you count jeans as pants, they can be more sexy than a dress and skirt sometimes.

• It's not weird. Pants - tight ones- hug the figure explicitly, so... makes sense to me...

• Everyone has their clothing preferences in the opposite sex :)

You'll only have trouble if you demand a partner only wears pants lol.

• I like women in skirts and dresses too but i just think pants are very attractive.

• I agree. Pants are sexy.

• There are people who only wear pants. I, for one, don't own a dress or a skirt.

• Its fine. You like what you like :)

• That's okay those woman probably don't want to reveal their legs as much

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, we all have our own preferences. I like one thing and you like something else. It can be anything.

• No, as every one has their preference, and your's just happens to be always wearing pants, like some have a preference for always wearing dresses or a preference for short hair.