Are there a lot of women who always wear pants?

Just wondering if there's a lot of women who prefer pants over shorts skirts and dresses

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, i only wear jeans and shirts. No shorts, skirts or dresses.

1|1
    0|0
    • What about in the summer?

• Still wear jeans, pajamas at home. I have very ugly legs so i got used to wearing pants

What Girls Said 12

• Always pants. I feel ridiculous in dresses and skirts. Like, honestly? How are you supposed to accomplish anything with the fabric flapping all around getting in your way? And shorts are just... well, there's a time and place for shorts and mostly that time is never and that place is not on me. I've yet to find a good pair of shorts that fits all the right ways in all the right places without either making me look like a 10 year old or some old grandma lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sure there are many reasons...
    pants are more practical
    some might prefer to wear it to hide varicose veins
    some might have scars on their legs and don't want them to be seen

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pants, always have. I do love feeling girly in dresses but like most girls I personally know, pants are much more practical and comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always preferred pants, but I'm getting into the maxi dresses now... =)

But still, pants are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear pants. I don't own a single dress or skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only pants I wear are yoga and sweat pants. I mostly wear skirts or dresses. I don't own a single pair of jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear pants, I just don't like wearing skirts or dresses for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes girls wear pants because they don't want to shave their legs... Or they don't like showing their legs! I like pants, skirts, and shorts. I wear them all. Some girls think shorts make them look short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear pants, except when its really really hot, then i go for dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear pants most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pants and shorts over skirts and dresses. They are more practical.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants are better.. just easier.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I see them all the time. Its got more to do with being practical, because skirts/dresses can't really be worn for most activities.

1|0
    0|0