Girls: Are skinny jeans a good look for men?

What do you think of men who wear skinny jeans? Do you like skinny jeans on men or do you hate skinny jeans on men?

• I like them
  • I hate them
  • I couldn't care less

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty sure my calves couldn't get into the top of skinny jeans in my waist size, for me even regular jeans are not fitted tight round my waist but my quadriceps and loose around the waist.

What Girls Said 18

• No no no no no no no. But then again I like the bigger guys, so they would just look too funny in them! Brahahahhaa

• It really depends. I'm going to go with yes...

But some pull it off better than others like if he's tall and skinny and have a certain look/personality. Also it looks best on teens and young adults.

• I said A, BUT I've seen very few guys who can pull them off. So if they work for a guy I love them, if they don't I don't like it.

• I don't like it on men

• I personally don't care but whatever men should what they for example us women or girls wear what they want y not let them its their choice not ours so letthem be like my bf always wearss skinny jeans and baggy pants and jeans too... y judge what other people wear like men and women y judge well...

• Hahaha NO!
    It makes me sick... when I see a guy wearing skinny jeans.
    TERRIBLE choice.

• I could careless, but won't date him

• So you mean to say, you see a rather dashing man and if he is wearing skinny jeans you would turn him down?

• I see. Are they suited and booted?

• Haha, just a regular blue collar guy, sneakers, boots or flip flops.

• no.. looks gay. sorry

• Not in my opinion. Only women should wear them.

• You better be one hot guy to pull them off!

• I like it if he is stylish and can pull it off

• Not my favorite. But that being said. I'd rather see skinny jeans than the idiots who have the waist of their jeans down around the middle of their thighs.

• I hate skinny jeans on most people. Like HATE hate them. It's at the point where one of the first things I notice about a person is their pants and if they're skinny jeans my opinion of them automatically drops a notch. They just seem so IMPRACTICAL.

• only if you work it.

• Omg please no! It's wrong! It's horrible! It doesn't look good!

• Hate them. Too girly.

• No way, they look so awkward on guys!

• NO! I can't stand them! Guys pants should fit loosely, I don't need to see the shape of your calves. They are just too feminine for my liking.

What Guys Said 1

• dude I started wearing skinny jeans in 7th grade. first one to do it in my school. I grew out of it fucking fast and then everyone else started doing it haha. I think it looks ghey now.