Bras? Love them? Hate them? Have to wear them?

I personally love bras what about you? Do you have to wear one? What is your reason?

0|0
18|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I love all the different types of bras that are out there - they make me feel sexy!

Don't mind going without them sometimes either.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg me too!! :) they are so pretty and make me feel sexy!! :) loll

What Guys Said 4

• Do I really need a reason? I feel a little self conscious now. Why all the questions all of a sudden.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love looking at them but I never wear them. No purpose for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't wear bras ! :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them especially if there a bit small on u even sexier

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I think it's definitely important to wear them for a lot of things, I'm a 30 C and if I run up the stairs without a bra it sure as hell hurts O. o I wear one because I have but sometimes it's comfier without one just wearing a baggy t shirt at home :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bras are cool and all they support your upper weight and they're sexy.

But at the same time I'd rather not wear one it's a bit uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear them... don't feel comfortable not wearing a bra - when I'm outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them; would not wear if breast were perky

0|0
    0|0
  • i cannot understand why there are girls there can hate them i really like to wear bras the best thing i know are too try a new bra for me are it the most important cloth to wear for if i not has a bra on i feel at i are nekked and even like to sleep in my bras a bra is a girls best friend if you ask me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a love/ hate relationship with bras. I don't like them when they poke me or ride up on me, but I do like me some pretty, lacy lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them! Especially if they are a super sexy lace pushup! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate them but they're necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really need to wear one. And in honor of IBTC lol I'll say it. So yea! N/e ways i do have to wear one to school because it's a rule. But other wise I like that I don't really need to wear one.
    -:)

0|0
    0|0
  • they're ok. take them off when i am at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kind of a love hate, need them for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them, it's just another part of a fashion statement for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear them if I didn't have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love all the sexy looks and styles they come in

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but what irritates me is whenever I go to buy one, there's only push ups! I dont want a push up, I'm fine with what I have

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear a bra my breasts are huge

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I love wearing bras too. I know so many girls who complain about them, but I really don't find them uncomfortable and I just feel a lot better wearing one all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too. I think they are really pretty.