Why would a hot guy marry a girl that is neither beautiful or intelligent?

I know this a very hot lawyer who married an obese, ugly, uneducated and dishonest girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is what I think, having dated some extremely handsome men in my life, truth be told, 9 times out of 10, they are absolute pain in the ass. More difficult, more selfish, more used to playing the field, etc. These are more stressful relationships.

Having just been pretty hurt by a guy who so gorgeous yet SOOOO childish and selfish, if a less handsome man came along where I knew I'd have peace and stability, I would now consider it. If it means I get less in looks but stronger love, devotion, and peace of mind, it's a smart compromise.

• So good looking women (just look good looking guys) do have more choices and maybe he wanted a girl who wouldn't stray and be tempted with guys hitting on her because she's pretty.

• That's possible. He says every girl he's ever dated has either cheated on him or used him (this is what she told her - not me)

• Exactly!!! And guys DO tend to want someone who makes them NUMBER 1 and don't want a girl who is popular, has her own life, etc. so this makes him feel secure and superior.

What Guys Said 11

• Beauty is only skin deep, beneath it could lie a wretched creature. Obviously there's something special about her if he's willing to go for someone less attractive than another woman. I typically approach women that would be considered 6-7's because I feel like they make up for their lack of drop dead beauty with a great personality.

• Do you think most guys do this? People close to me tell me all the time, 'oh, men are just intimidated by you.' I tend to think that's a load of bull meant to make me feel better. (I don't actually go out but very rarely, so I figure that's my problem, if you can call it that lol).

• Hmm.. I can't speak for most guys, but I can say that most men that are like me (a bit on the shy side) do tend to interpret things that way.

• The jelly is strong with this one..

• #BetaMales

• well he's a lawyer (yeah I know Im an aspiring one myself) maybe they are reasons. Beauty and the beast? I mean I was dating someone hideous and she was an attorney..

• maybe she is a nice, good, and sweet person inside?

do you think the outside is all that counts? because if you do you are in for a big surprise

• ... why? It's not just that she not beautiful or intelligent, it suggests to me she has no self discipline or care for herself...

• Ugh. I don't know. The only think I can think of is that she didn't start off that way.

• Those things don't matter.

• currency... Stop being jealous

• Amazing blowjobs!

• I would question the girl not the guy. The woman you described sounds like a gold digger. So lets see what we have here. Good looking guy marries someone who's fat, ugly, uneducated and dishonest? Now it seems like this ''Guy'' doesn't care about looks, weight or honesty? Whereas the Girl only cares about money. Ask yourself this if he wasn't a lawyer would she still be interested in him?

• True but if he's so hot why did he marry her? He could've found a hot gold digger.

• That's my point he probably sees something in her no one else does. And with no pics for proof we have no idea what he looks like or what she looks like?

What Girls Said 6

• As opposed to marrying you? Because you sound like a bitch.

• Maybe because all those factors you listed are all subjective to the individual. To him she's not. Stop being jealous.

• I think all that don't matter to him if she is a nice , beautiful, caring person on the inside. Beauty is in eye of the beholder.

• This is YOUR opinion of her, he probably found her beautiful and loves her

• Maybe because he does find her attractive and does not think she is dishonest?

• Secretle he is gay but is ashamed to admit and the marriage is just a cover up. Or he just really loves her gmfor other qualities.