Do you know when guys can see your panties/thong through your dress?

I work in a professional office and the women dress professionally. However, when they wear dresses often you can see what type of panties they are wearing. Do women know that there panties / thong is showing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some girls might know that you can and they just want any guys attention. Although I would say most girls don't know or they do know it's just inevitable

What Girls Said 5

• It depends. Some girls who want attention will probably show them on purpose but I don't do that.

• Well it depends on the type of dress they are wearing. Most likely ladies do not know that their panties are showing or they are just trying to show off to attract men to stare. But i advise you to not tell you that their panties are showing in public or that would actually put you on the mean side of that particular person so if your not comfortable with their panties or thong is showing just go up to them politely and ask if they can wear tights or long socks. ( I'm not really experience in this stuff hope i still helped )

• I won't tell them. It's perfect for me just wondering from the girls side.

• They may or may not, I personally try and wear things so that you can't see, like if I have to I wear a slip under the dress. But if you are talking about panty lines instead of seeing through the dress those are harder to prevent

• Mine don't show I wear black slacks that are loose to work

• Yes but what are we supposed to do, go without? I want to wear a skirt or dress but my underwear lines always show?

What Guys Said 2

• A thong printing through a dress is pretty hot. If they wanna be really stealth they could wear seamless thongs.

• most of the time i bet they dont know...