Girls: what do you think of a guy who only wears skinny jeans?

I only wear skinny jeans and hate to wear anything that is baggy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see a problem with it. Honestly a guy who's boxers show looks trashy. I'm sure you look fine!!

What Girls Said 10

• It's fine but you have to pull it off.

It can't be extremely tight unless you're skinny, and your over all look/personality has to fit it.

• Gross...
    I really hate men in skinny jeans.
    Never, ever looks good.
    Ever.

• Prefer straight leg type of jeans, not really much of a fan of skinny jeans. But each guy looks different so dress how you want and I'm sure the right women for you will be attractes

• I dont care for them and neither does my son that 15, they are Too tight for his thighs

• As long as they aren't too tight and he feels comfortable, I don't care.

• Fitted looks way better than baggy. All for it!

• Eh :P I prefer normal fitting jeans.

• As long as their not skin tight, they're fine! I like them!

• Skinny Jeans a hot! As long as they aren't too tight, then they just look gay.

• It's fine for me unless it's too tight that even your balls can't breathe.

What Guys Said 6

• Seems weird to me but if they feel comfortable to you and you like how they make you look then go ahead and wear them. It's your body.

• Some guys like how they feel on them, maybe they look better in them.
    It's all a matter of preference, not all clothes shouldn't be gender specific.
    I know a lot of girls who wear men's boxers because they're more comfortable...
    Some clothes have to be because of the design for the gender.

• Bra i have the sammemeee thing its a punk rock look thing guys can pull but for certain types of girls
    + i dont care what people think i look great in skinny jeans xDD its okay man i feel ya

• Fruity👜👜👜👜👛👛👛💄💄💄👗👗👗

• I wear them and I love them, to hell with what women think.

• gaaaaayyy. . . . .

• Oh your gay? Good for you. It looks like some of your message is missing. Did you have to stop writing because you felt something pushed inside you?

• No shit my nigga, only douchebags wear em.

• Who said I'm trying to be "original". This whole opinion in the first place is lame.