Girls, when you wear heels, do you do this?

Girls, if you're going to wear heels or flats or something all day that can get smelly, is it common to spray something on your feet or in your shoes to minimize or eliminate the smell? I've wondered. Some girls, when they slip their shoes off, there's a lot of smell. With other girls, when they slip the same kind of shoes off, there's practically no smell. Why the difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly my feet never stink which is so odd. i dont spray or put anything in my shoes, its just they never smell. legitimately after a long day walking around outside all day in the summer heat my ex picked up my foot and smelt it just to see how bad theyd smell lmfao, but he was so amazed and was like "how do your feet NEVER smell bad?" I think it just varies person to person.

What Girls Said 10

• My feet don't sweat, so I don't get a smell. But some women's do, and you can always buy spray. Nothing weird about it. It's like some women have hair in places others don't, all in how your body is.

• Depends if they have fungus on their feet or the type of fabric used in a shoe. My feet aren't smelly. One day I wore some flats and my feet smelled disgusting. Like musky cheese. I threw them away.

• No my heels dont get smelly or my gym shoes

• my feet sweat really easily so i try to go bare foot or bring lotion or something to help with the stench.

• Some feet have festering bacteria between their toes, or in their shoes. Certain shoes that cause your feet to get sweaty will eventually have an odor. It's no different from men with stinky feet.

• i think it smell cause they have fungus on their feet which should be treated or their feet and shoes are dirty. a sweaty feet can only make it worse. :)

• my feet usually don't smell in shoes. but sometimes i'll use baby powder.

• its possible one girl was wearing the shoes longer than the other girl?
    or maybe one pair of shoes is newer than the other.
    also, like others have said... some girls sweat more than others.

• some girls do spray their shoes or feet, or put an anti-smelly thing in their shoes

• Some girls feet sweat, and some don't as much. This is typically the reason from what i know of.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those girls whose feet sweat quite a bit. The weird thing is, my feet actually don't really smell all that bad usually. My mom's are rancid.

What Guys Said 0