Guys: help? should I wear heels?

i am very girly and fancy but where i live "pretty girls" are short. i am 5'6 or 7 not sure haha.. would i look pretty with heels or wedges? im not sure of my boyfriends opinion about this, when i do wear heels he barely looks taller than me

Most Helpful Guy

• I think heels always make a girl look sexier. Tall or not tall, heels are an added sexiness.

What Guys Said 4

• Heels are very sexy, and I like it when a girl puts on shoes and is almost as tall as me.

• hopefully he thinks like u

• if you want to look more beautiful you must feel more beautiful... wear what makes you feel sexy/beautiful...

• You would look pretty in heels, wedges or flats. Where what you want to wear. If you boyfriend really like girl in heels he would not care that he is barely taller then you anyway.

• Wear whatever you want.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not tall. Whatever you wear, make sure it's comfortable for you.

I think your boyfriend is OK with it as long as you aren't taller than him. He didn't complain about it so that's not a problem.

You can be girly and fancy without heels, if you don't enjoy wearing them.

• thanks it made me feel more comfortable about it

• I am 5'7 and I used to feel really tall. Now I don't anymore. I don't wear high heels though because I hate them. But it has nothing to do with my height.

No one gave me a proper reason for wearing heels. It's voluntary torture.

• i'm 5'6 and i wear heels bigger than guy's penises. heels actually looks better in taller heights if you're thin. and i don't consider myself tall actually. 5'9, 6 and upper are tall.

• well im not that thin, i have a nice body with curves but its definitely not skinny its more like a marylin monroe type haha do u think it would be ok then?

• doesn't matter, you're good, i think you'll be completely okay with heels. see the pic, that's how a girl in out height looks in heels.