Are there a lot of women that always wear pants?

Just curious if there's a lot of women who prefer pants over shorts skirts and dresses

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I usually wear pants, shorts, jeans stuff like that because I feel so self-conscious in skirts :D Even in shorts, because my body conformation implies bigger thighs, even though my relatives say the legs are so nice because they are straight. But who listens to relatives lol :P And also I wear pants because they're easier to wear with most types of shoes. And with a skirt I'd also have to be so careful how I'm sitting and stuff. Anyways, I'll probably wear skirt more often when I will be skinny or older :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i wear em because i find them more practical/professional... but i don't wear them on every occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm off to college I wear an appropriate dress about once a week. It's more comfortable cycling to uni.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what's going for the day. If I'm going horseback riding I'll be wearing pants! But if I'm going out for dinner I'd probably wear a dress or skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear pants more than wearing shorts/skirts cause i can wear flats. when i wear shorts/skirts i usually pair it with nude heels/wedges to give the illusion of longer legs haha! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i never wear pants

0|0
    1|0
  • i think own like two dresses and theyre both just sun dresses :P
    i almost always wear shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear pants a lot out of habit and because I dont really like my legs. i used to have eczema and still have dry skin there and i've been left with this weird discoloration on my shins/calves so i dont like to show it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about what others think about my legs, because it always has lots of red points because of depilation. Most of girls only have it few hours or a day after, but I have them always.. So, even having tall and well-shaped legs, I prefer pants most of the time. But I wear dresses and skirts and dresses every now and then, and shorts when I'm tanned, because with dark skin the red points are barely noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer pants over skirts, dresses, and shorts. I don't know if it's a lot of a women that do but I can imagine some preferring pants due to comfort.-. But that can be said the other way around..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.